Friday, March 9, 2012

Magic Spice

I was reflecting to my past for a few moments today and I remembered something totally important and magical! I remembered when I was reading Xiaxue's most recent blog post about how she lost weight using a diet pill. 
I remembered that...

There is a natural appetite depressant pill out there that nobody (well some people) know about! It's a surprise really, but believe me it works! 
It is... 

Cinnamon! 

Yeah that's right! That spicy, sweet, wonderful spice that you put on the most fattening and unhealthy things-- okay let's not go there. But here's the catch. I won't suppress your appetite effectively if you just sprinkle it on your food and such. You need to take it by a capsule. Just two little pills full of pure, unprocessed cinnamon taken every day. 


How does it work? 
It 'levels out' your blood sugar so your body doesn't have those cravings for sugary and fatty foods and you don't have those annoying blood sugar spikes when you all of a sudden feel really, really hungry even though you just ate an hour ago. So, basically  it makes you feel satisfied with what you've eaten. Even if it was just carrot sticks!It also raises your metabolism since you don't have that eat sugar and crash experience anymore! So you turn into a fat burning machine!  

Why you should believe me? 
You should oh so very much believe me because I had a very personal experience with cinnamon pills. My mom bought them because she was trying to lose weight the natural way and heard on some talk show that cinnamon caused you to crave less and eat fewer calories. So, she went out and bought a bottle of cinnamon capsules. I thought they were cool sounding and I wanted to test out the effect. I didn't want to lose weight at that time because I was normal, but I wanted to see if it was a scam or fad or not. So I took two capsules every morning. 

Sooner or later I started losing weight and FAST! In like a month or two I was a size 1 in juniors when before I had been a size 3 or 5. I did exercise a lot, but I always had to stay in shape, but I didn't change my exercise routine at all and I had never lost weight before. What I noticed was that I only ate two meals a day and no snacks. I never really had an appetite! My collar bones started showing way more, I had really prominent cheek bones, a totally flat stomach, and my size 1 jeans even got a little baggy! 
It got kinda scary because I couldn't stop losing weight and at the time I didn't know why. People started to think I looked too skinny and bony and I didn't want that. If I didn't stop losing weight I'd be a size 0 soon. I tried weighing out the options why I might be losing so much weight. I realised that ever since I started taking the cinnamon pills I had lost weight. So I stopped taking the pills and right away I stopped losing weight. I didn't gain any weight. I mean I gained a pound or too so I could get rid of the 'too skinny' reputation, but I wanted to do that. So, obviously it had been the cinnamon pills that did this! 

They really work guys! But, from my experience, don't take them every day if you're not trying to lose weight or just want to lose a few pounds or it'll get scary! Be careful and still eat even if your appetite is suppressed. Personally I think cinnamon is better than those expensive diet pills that are really dangerous! Cinnamon is eaten a lot and has no dangerous side effects unless your allergic to cinnamon. 

So, go ahead and try it out! But stay safe and practical! Good luck girlies! 

❤XOXO❤


13 comments:

✿Rox✿ said...

oh~~ really??? that's the first time I heard it =D

btw~ u got one new follower~ +1

Clara said...

May I know where did you get the pills from?

Do they have any side effects and did you lose a lot of weight?

Thank you! Have a nice day! :)

Yumi said...

Jace: yeah really ^_^ and i followed you back xoxo
Clara: there are no side effects unless your allergic to cinnamon and you may have cinnamon flavoured burps (gross but true) You can get the pills at a drug store or supermarket in the vitamin supplement section. I lost somewhere between 10-15 pounds before I stopped taking them
Your welcome!!! xoxo

NaTT said...

WOW WOW! I really don't know those properties!
Really interesting!
Congrax for your 5 months too dear!
n.n

Yumi said...

Natt: Yay! congrats for you too!!! xoxo

Merru said...

What dosage were the pills you were taking? I went to the store and they had anywhere from 150mg to 1000mg! I didn't know what to get!

Tilde said...

I tagged you in a blog post, so you should answer those questions in a blog post of your own ;) http://beautybytirin.blogspot.com/2012/03/questions-about-me.html

Had no idea that cinnamon could make you lose weight btw! That's awesome! :O although i don't need to lose weight, but maybe someday in the future! haha

Yumi said...

Merru: it depends on how much weight you want to lose and how fast, like if only a few pounds go for a smaller dosage, if more than a few pounds then go for a larger dose, slower time go for a smaller dosage, faster time go for a faster dosage, viola! xoxo

Tirin: I'll answer those questions ;)

Kanesaki Eve said...

i really wanna try it, is there any certain brand for this product??

Yumi said...

Kanesaki Eve: no, there are brand names and generic drug store brands depending on what store you go to. I would recommend not buying the generic.

Anonymous said...

Can i know where you got it and what is the name of the product?

Anonymous said...

hey, may I ask if you can tell me the name of this product?

Blogger said...

Proto-col Slim-Fizz is a distinctive appetite suppressant which contains the groundbreaking fibre Glucomannan, which is a natural dissolvable fibre derived from pure Konjac.