Monday, March 12, 2012

WTF I HATE YOU!

***I am working on the tag questions, just telling you! 

WARNING: there may be some cuss words in this post because I'm mad! >:O

So, tonight I just got home from visiting my mom and I get home hoping to listen to some music and I open up my laptop to find that my network has Youtube blocked! What the f*ck? So I listen in downstairs and hear my stupid uncle and pathetic cousin laughing and blocking Youtube in all their stupid glory! It's because they think I caused the whole network to shut down this weekend because of Youtube. What a bunch of crap! They just want to ruin my time! Music is my life and without it I'll die! You know what? I hope the whole network croaks and they have to buy new equipment to fix it! Stupid butts! Urg, I want my Youtube with my gianormous playlist full of my amazing songs T_T Why would they do this to me?! Some people are going to hear a MAJOR bitch fest soon! No one takes away my music and gets away with it in all their glory! No glory! That is just cruel taking away a teenagers music. What is so bad about listening to music? At least I'm not doing drugs, getting drunk, and staying out till 4 in the f*cking morning like the rest of the teenagers out there! 

I HOPE THEY SEE THIS POST! 
MUHAHAHA! 

F*CK YOU! 

1 comment:

✿Rox✿ said...

omg~ this is so mean =(
the only thing that will affect my line is most probably when my family members visit some china loading site > like pps/youku~
maybe u can talk to them and ask them to get a faster line with greater MB? @v@ it's a win win~