Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Questions About Me Tag

I was tagged in the about me tag, so I shall answer these questions that I was told to answer and do the facts and such! 

11 facts about moi! 
  1. I have an extreme fear of open water such as: ponds, lakes, oceans, rivers, even puddles and swamps. I'm always afraid that some creature or evil thing is going to climb up and bite me or drag me under. I especially hate it when I can't see the bottom! EEEKKK!!! >o<
  2. I'm a vegetarian and have been ever since I was in fourth grade. I don't eat any meat at all and don't even drink milk! Animals must live T_T ohhhhh. 
  3. I'm single and proud! ^_^ I like having no boyfriend. Am I the only one that is sick of always having to worry about another person and worrying about their needs and just having your heart broken in return? I'll take a break from relationships for a while! I like being my flirty self without having to worry about someone being jealous just because I check out another guy's butt. 
  4. I'm obsessed with every culture besides mine... I wish I lived in some other country and live the way the people there live! I think American life is so so so boring! I need a change and that's one of the reasons why I became interested in Japanese fashion! 
  5. I love kickboxing! I kickbox everyday when I get home from school! I love the feeling you get during and after. It's like you suddenly get really hyper and then you feel all rejuvenated and... I just can't explain it! 
  6. I'm not a good student. I have not so good grades in school and I'll admit it. Partly because teachers whip us all day and when I come home all I want to do is relax and just RELAX! I don't want anything to do with books and papers. FU papers and books! 
  7. I love the band Gorillaz, which is weird since I love pink and sparkles and prettiness! They are like the total opposite of that, but they are truly amazing and I'll always be their amazing blogger fan!!!
  8. I hate when people feel like they are above me and better than me!This is my all time biggest pet peeve. No way in the world are you going to put me down like I'm a lesser person, HOW DARE YOU!?
  9. I'm really weird if you knew me in person. I don't even know how to explain myself as weird because I'm just straight out strange sometimes! 
  10. I believe in ghosts and demons. I believe there are other things around you all the time and you don't know it! I actually think a spirit or demon is after me nowadays... <.< 
  11. I can't go a day without my make up! Even if I don't have time or I'm not going anywhere, I'll still throw on a tinted moisturiser just to even me out and freshen me up. I just don't feel confident when I wear my bare face. 


1. If you could choose a country that you would have been born in, what country would it be?
ENGLAND! I absolutely love this country and wish I was born in it! I've always wanted a British accent... it's not even funny... I also love the music that they've made, so amazing, what a marvellous country! T_T

2. You are going to a desert island, alone, for a week, and you get to bring one personal item. What do you bring?
A bikini! No makeup and messy hair for a week is a sacrifice, but fun in the sun on an island sounds good to me, plus I seriously don't want to be naked and I could eat coconuts... 

3. What's your favorite candy/snack?
Lollipops are my all time favourite candies/snacks! They are amazing and they taste so good all the time... well depending on the brand... some lollipops are just gross... 

4. If you had to choose of sense to lose for the rest of your life, which would it be?
I think this questions means to lose a sense, such as: touch, smell, taste, and hearing? I hope I'm right because that's how I'm answering that question! I would lose my smell because seriously smelling is the worst thing out of all those senses! I a lot of smells, like gross smells and especially the smell of Spagettios cooking! 

5. What do you like most about yourself?
Everything! Nope, just kidding >.< I like my attitude. Just a little bit of sass and sillyness and you got me! Of course, some people don't like this about me, but whatever people! 

6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Being a successful lawyer and having a blog that's ten times popular than this one! No offence my lovely blog, but you could do better! 

7. If you had to choose between facing your biggest fear for 30min or letting your closest friend/bf/gf/family member facing their biggest fear for 40min, which would you choose? 
It may seem really selfish, but I would have someone close face their fear for 40 minutes because hey, it's not my fault their scared of that thing and I don't want to face spiders, open water, or dark caves for half an hour
8. What is your favorite childhood memory?
I just have way too many I can't even remember! I think having my cousin come and live with me because I was an only child and very lonely and now we're like best friends and I don't know what I'd do without her sometimes! But then there are those times when I wish I was still an only child... >.> 

9. If you could undergo plastic surgery, for free, with no complications, would you do it (and what would you fix?)?
I would because there is something I've  been wanting to do, but haven't really been serious about it. I would get lip injections. Even though my lips are already pretty plump they could be even plumper and sexier! ;)

10. What is your weirdest nickname?
Can I not answer this question? Well when I was in middle school, one year my friends used to call me Totally Spy, you know like the cartoon show? I had no idea where it came from and why they called me that name. By far it was the weirdest nickname I've ever had! wtf... 

11. If you could change just one thing about your life, what would you change?
I would be rich! I want to be able to buy stuff I want and travel where I want. Haha, I sound like a spoiled brat >.< but seriously? What girl doesn't want that??? 

Tag Questions: 

1. What animal do you remind yourself of and why? 
2. What is the most crazy/ regrettable thing you've ever done? 
3. What do you get jealous about the easiest? 
4. What is your biggest phobia ever and why? 
5. What is one thing you can absolutely NOT live without? 
6. Who is one celebrity who you despise and for what reason? 
7. If you could get one million dollars, but you had to sell your best friend, would you do it? 
8. What is one thing you wish you could change about your appearance? 
9. If you were to steal one thing and one thing only from the mall what would it be? 
10. Who would you kill if you HAD to kill one person-- anyone in the world? 
11. What is one of your weirdest habits that you've ever had? 


Bloggers

Do I seriously need to go to all these blogger's blog and tell them about this? Ugh, I got some work to do... and so do these bloggers if they do this tag because I got some weird questions! 

2 comments:

~dαturα~ said...

Oh, I absolutely LOVE British accent too. Australian accent as well, actually :D
And I love "I fancy you!" phrase It's crazy cute :)
So, I am supposed to answer those 11 tag questions, right? I'm preparing other blog entry at the moment (and I am soooo busy with school and all) but I'll try my best! Thanks for the tag!

Yumi said...

I want a British accent T_T haha yeah try your best, it was a pain in the butt to do this post, but it gave me something to do ^_^ good luck!