Friday, March 9, 2012

Paranormal Activity

No, I am not talking about the movie, I'm talking about my life and a personal experience. Please don't think I'm a freak because of this post, I just wanted to get it out there that I'm being chased by ghosts and demons. Oh man, I sound like a superstitious freak with a severe case of paranoia, but I'm serious. 

A couple mornings ago, I took a picture of myself making some stupid kawaii japanese cat pose. After taking it I shut my computer. Afterwards, I logged back on to see the picture opened in photo booth-- the way I had left it. In the picture I had really bright and weird coloured eyes and my nails were red. I wasn't wearing nail polish and my eyes were normal when I had taken the picture, no editing done, so what the hell? Also, in the back of the picture, a black shadow looked like it had been moving fast across the room when I had taken the picture. I thought it might have been a camera glitch, so I just left it and showed a couple of people. I really wanted to post it on Facebook, but couldn't because Facebook is blocked on my own laptop, so I had to wait until I got home from school. So, I emailed the picture to myself so I would have it on my home laptop. 

I then quickly turned on the computer. I opened Facebook and my email. I downloaded the picture onto the download picture screen on Facebook. I started downloading, but wouldn't post. So, I tried to post it several more times. When it finally posted, the whole computer screen started flashing, turned completely black and a message came up on the screen. It just said, "JOHNNY IS DEAD" with a smiley face underneath in typewriter letters. Nothing else on the screen. The screen flashed more and then the computer shut off completely. Then I got scared and tried to turn on the computer to see what was wrong. It turned on, but the screen was green and another message popped up that said, "SAY GOODBYE" and nothing more. When I finally got on, the picture never posted and I couldn't even find it in my email. I went on my own laptop and it was no where to be found, not even in photo booth anymore. Where did it go? 

Another thing is that when I went to bed I had a nightmare about my cat Savory. Me and him were standing in the hallway and his eyes were glowing green and he had blood dripping from his mouth. I thought he was hurt (in my dream still, just telling you) so I went to go help him. He bit me and my hand turned purple and shrivelled up into a dead person's hand. I woke up in a cold sweat and walked to go to the bathroom. Savory was standing in the hallway just staring at me. I went back into my room because that's just plain terrifying after the nightmare I just had. 

The weird thing is that I forgot everything until yesterday afternoon. Everything just flashed back to me right in the middle of drawing class.  

 I want to know what this means? Who the hell is Johnny and why is he dead? What or who do I have to say good-bye to? Why is there a black orb behind me? And why the hell are my eyes freaky and my nails red when I was wearing no nail polish? Am I going insane or is there like an evil demon or spirit after me? Oh, please don't think I'm insane, I don't want to be insane. I'm going to go insane thinking about me going insane. Okay, I need to CALM down! 

❤XOXO❤
*** I'm scared!!!!! 


No comments: