Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bleh Days

Do you ever have those days when you just feel like "bleh". Like there is no way of explaining it other than "bleh". It those days when you feel gross, and tired, and you don't feel like doing anything, and you are in a really bad mood. I've had a "bleh" day for three days in a row now. I mean yesterday not so much, but I still felt "bleh". (Okay I know I know I sound so weird saying "bleh" all the time) Today, I feel really "bleh". I just want to go home and sleep, for 12 hours.

Here's a bunny since Easter is coming and I love bunnies! (I'm very random)
OMG THAT BUNNY IS SO CUTE! 

I got going with another beauty post yesterday, which is good because I haven't had any motivation whatsoever until I bought my awesome lip plumper on Friday and decided to share my lip tips with you. For some reason when I post random blog posts such as this I get my motivation back and a random idea for a beauty post pops into my head! So, don't mind me, I'm just trying to get some motivation!

I think I might do a post on Spring makeup! I keep deciding on different makeup posts, but then I never do them O.o Well, I'll do this one for sure because spring makeup has to be my favourite.

Chanel Spring 2012 Makeup Inspiration:



Oh yeah, and I hope you know my favourite band is the Gorillaz. Here is a picture I drew of the three virtual Gorillaz characters: Noodle, Murdoc, and 2-D in Photoshop-- any good, eh? I'm not even going to show you the first picture I drew in paint-- one word FAIL! I also post a song below that expresses my feelings today, nostalgic and air-headed-- not to mention it's one of my favourite songs on their Plastic Beach album.





6 comments:

NKN said...

I'm having 'blah days' rn~ ;3;

and thank You for following! I found link to your blog on Gyaru forum! (nekon, with panda av- it's me ^-^)

Yumi said...

nice to meet you :D forever gyaru by any chance? love that forum ^_^

NKN said...

uhm, forever gyaru ^-^
I'm new but I already love this forum too! somehow it feels like home~

Yumi said...

that's good! That's how a gyaru forum should feel! hope you learn lots and make lots of friends on there! ^_^/

Ruth Arthasya said...

Hi there:)
U have a cute blog, btw:D
That bunny is so cute!<3:)

Following you:)
It'll be so nice, if you follow me back:)

Have a sparkling day!
xoxo.

✿Rox✿ said...

awwie~~ i really love the bunny pic~~