Sunday, February 12, 2012

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful...

So, some of you might recognise the slogan in the title... do you know what I'm talking about?
COVERGIRL!

Yep, that's right. Covergirl. A lot of snooty and pompous makeup critics would go, "Ew, Covergirl is so cheap, blah, blah, blah.", but I think not. Covergirl is cheap, but GOOD. Just because a brand of makeup is on some highstreet store doesn't automatically make it bad makeup. Especially Covergirl. It's on of the biggest makeup companies out there and millions of girls use it, including me. I, personally, love Covergirl. And I'll share with you some of my favourites. (^_^) 

Clean Foundation
This foundations is the best foundation I have ever used! It's cheap and it is really lovely! I buy the one for sensitive skin, which is the green label. It's hypoallergenic, oil-free, and scent free. It's not cakey at all. It seems like a really thick formula, but once you put it on, it feels lightweight and like it's not even there. I use the Covergirl Clean compact for sensitive skin, as well. I just recently bought that since I usually use Yves Rocher translucent powder. But when I noticed how pink the Yves Rocher powder was compared to my natural skin tone, I stopped using it and bought the Covergirl compact and it matches my skin tone perfectly. It has pink and yellow undertones and looked flawless over the foundation. *** It comes in three skin types: sensitive, normal, and oily, and the shades are relatively natural. No weird pinks or overly oranges. 
TruConceal 
First thing: AMAZING! I can never find a concealer that matches my skin tone! I don't know what it is with my skin tone, but it's so hard to find makeup that matches, but this concealer matches exactly. There are also little sparkles in it that highlight and brighter your face. It's smooth and very sheer, but has very good coverage. 

LashBlast Luxe 
I like this mascara because it volumizing and... sparkly! It has metallic sparkles and tints to add emphasis on your eye colour to enhance and make your eyes look all bright and sparkly! It comes in like a sparkly silver-black, black-red, black-green, and black-blue. It does have quite the weird smell, but it's worth it. 

Exact Eyelights Mascara 
I love this mascara for the daytime because it's really light and natural looking, but it enhances your eye lashes and eye colour by adding metallics and light pigments that are natural complementary colours. It has a eye enhancing shade for every eye colour. But the sad thing is I barely ever see this mascara anymore, I ran out and I never see it at the store. Did Covergirl stop making it? 
Wetslicks Amazemint Lipgloss 
When I first saw this advertised I thought it was so stupid. Who cares about minty lipgloss anyways? Well, I decided to try it anyways because of all the good reviews. So, when I tried it I instantly fell in love with it. I guess it's infused with Crest peppermint essential oils which freshen your breath while wearing it and with frosty sparkles. So it's like a "fresh" lipgloss, if you must. It smells and even tastes really good! At first I bought Happyhour, which is blue, but goes on clear and then I bought a nude colour (I forget the name). The shades are so pretty and natural and they are minty! 
These are my favourites and I have yet to try all of the other wonderful products from Covergirl. I think the next thing I will try is TruBlend foundation and mineral powder. 

What are your favourites from Covergirl? 

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you are looking for a solid contextual ad network, I recommend you check out PropellerAds.