Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Gyaru Inspiration: Sayako Ozaki

Hai it's wednesday-- the middle of the week-- only two more days until the weekend HORRAY! 

Haven't done a gyaru inspiration since the beginning of my blog, so glad I changed my blog a while back so I can put BIG pictures, I love BIG pictures (^_^)! Wow, well I felt like doing some pic span of one of the most prettiest gyaru models out there... who?...

Sayako Ozaki 











Yup, went a little crazy on the pictures right? Oh well, people like lots of pictures of prettyful models, oh yeah. 

❤XOXO❤

3 comments:

Tilde said...

Sayoko is one of my favorites :D i don't necessarily think she's pretty in the magazines and all, but she's such a great model!!<3

Yumi said...

yeah and her style is more "adult" looking (^_^)

Anonymous said...

You are such a beautiful girl! In my opinion, get rid of the blue contacts and scary long fake nails and you will be a 10!!! Natural eye color is the way to go... looks so much better!!