Thursday, February 2, 2012

☀hanuman ☀

Hai!
I just finished an hour and a half of Hanuman yoga. Wow... intense... you have to be advanced in yoga if you want to do the Hanuman type. It gets confusing if you don't know the terms and you're not flexible! 

So, I took several random pictures. Just my face, my lovely face (^_^)... hehe kidding. Yeah, so my sister thinks I should stop pursing my lips when I take pictures... the thing is... I can't (@_@) it just happens, every time I see a camera. So, isn't pouty lips a trend or such??? 

Oops, my bad, I pursed my lips (^.<)

See sister, I pleased you, I smiled (^_^)... (-_-;)


Artisticness with film grain, poster edges, and sharpens. Oh yeah (^_^)

Oh, yeah, guess what? I am almost done with my anime drawings!!! I will only put them up when I am totally done, okay?!

❤XOXO❤

1 comment:

Tanner said...

You looked so beautiful Yumi