Saturday, February 4, 2012

Tutorial Ideas...

I've been thinking and I kinda really want to make a makeup tutorial video. Nothing that special, but just a nice video since you've only seen pictures of me and you've never seen me actually put on my makeup... so, there! But the thing is I don't know what kind of makeup to do for the tutorial.

Can you help?
*Just pick one of the makeup tutorial ideas below and answer in comments*

  1. Rosie Huntington Whiteley: You know Rosie's my favourite model and her makeup is easy, natural and gorgeous-- bronze and taupe eyeshadows, smoky liner, peachy blush, and big pink lips... 
  2. Gyaru Inspired: I say inspired because I don't want to make a video on full gyaru since I don't have falsies and to me gyaru does not look complete or natural without something to balance out the circle lenses-- so dramatic eyes is the most part and cute dollyness (^_^)... 
  3. Candy: Girly pink and purple eyeshadows, bright blusher, and a candy pink lip
  4. Winter: Sparkly whites and golds, warming blush, matte skin, big lashes, and red lips 
  5. Glowy: Natural and clean--matte skin, nude lip, light eyeshadows, and bronze complimenting colours 

↓↓↓So please choose and comment below!↓↓↓

1 comment:

Tilde said...

I like the idea of a Winter-makeup tutorial :)