Sunday, February 12, 2012

OMG

OMG! I haven't blogged in forever! Well, there are MANY reasons, well several reasons why. And I shall tell you!

  1. My beloved computer's screen is broken, so I had to use a spare (T_T) I don't know what happened, but I woke up to check my email and my stats, and "BOO!" my screen stared back at me with random lines of purple, grey, and blue and a big fat black line down the left side! What happened?! I didn't drop it or smash it. OH, I am so very sad and upset about this. At least my lovely ITT people are replacing my screen! OH, thank you! (^_^) 
  2. The wireless in my house is down. That means no internet, which means no blogging (-_-;) UGH, something or someone is trying to stop me from blogging, huh? So, I am using my neighbour's wireless... Um, no, I didn't ask, but it's okay right? Oh well, I NEED to blog! 
  3. I've been thinking about something to blog about. Don't worry, I got some makeup and beauty tips and such coming up. I also need to go buy some red lipstick for my Winter makeup tutorial, which I am doing today, so that video will be soon... very soon. I think I might be making more videos soon. 
So that's it for that little update, I'm off to go make some tip posts and stuff like that, so see you later? Oh, definitely! 

XOXO 

(no special characters on this dinosaur, so no cute little hearts like usual (-_-;) 

No comments: