Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Coordinating Eyeshadows

This is one of my biggest makeup pet peeves... Coordinating eyeshadow to your eye colour. What a way to un-enhance your eye colour! Here are some colours that will enhance your eye colour either it be blue or brown!

Blue Eyes: If you have blue eyes, obviously stay away from blue eyeshadows. Instead, turn to earthy tones, like brown, browns with a slightly purple base, taupes, slate greys, and rosey pinks.
❋Tip: subtle warm colours really contrast with cool colours creating a drastic "POP!" that still looks natural

Miranda Kerr wears golds, browns, and a rosy pink to enhance her blue eyes.

Green/Hazel Eyes: If you have green eyes, of course you should stay away from green eyeshadow (duh!). You should wear various shades of purple, mocha browns, taupes, earthy colours with a slightly orange undertone, and golds.
❋Tip: Hazel eyes usually have gold flecks so go for natural, earthy browns and taupes with hint of gold shimmer to bring out the gold tones in your eyes.
Rihanna wears purple and a gold with orange undertones to make her hazel/green  pop. 


Brown Eyes: Brown eyes can get away with almost any colour of eyeshadow, except true browns, which can make brown eyes look quite muddy. Since brown looks good with almost every colour, it really comes down to the undertones in your eyes. Blue might look good with a very dark brown eye colour, and gold might look good with brown eyes with gold flecks. Greens look good with almost all brown eyes.
❋Tip: A pink colour will warm up brown eyes and make them look seductive and romantic and blue will tone down reddish eyes
Kim Kardashian with her dark brown umber eyes wears golds and a  blue eyeshadow 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much!
www.greeklicious.de.vu

Yumi said...

thanks!!! I love your blog too! I followed you! your welcome!

Elly said...

I love the make up of Kim Kardashian!

Come check out my blog, I'm always happy about new followers :)
Strange Obsessions

Yumi said...

I followed your blog! It's great, you have so many followers O_O nice! I always follow all of my followers ^_^

Mers Derska said...

Kim Kardashian is so beautiful !

Love Meroda
http://berlin-fashion-fou.blogspot.com/

P.S Great Blog +1new Follower

Blogger said...

If you're looking for an excellent contextual ad company, I recommend that you check out Clicksor.