Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Aw Sad

I didn't get many suggestions for my tutorial video, so before I decide on Tirin's suggestion (Winter makeup) or go with the one I like best, you can still pick, just comment down below! I'll be nice enough to rewrite the ideas I had!.... (-_-;)

  1. Rosie Huntington- Whiteley 
  2. Gyaru Inspired 
  3. Candy
  4. Winter - 1 vote 
  5. Glowy 


Anyways, I'm going to be redoing my header soon to fit valentines day! Maybe I'll even add some new animations! And maybe I'll even change the colour scheme! Yes, I like change, actually I NEED change! The valentines template will be short lived however, for I am going to then make a spring template, then a summer, and fall, and winter again, so on! Yeah, I already got ideas for all!!! Happy Monday! 

❤XOXO❤

Remember to comment down below! 

No comments: