Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Shrooms

Yes, the title is random (not really)

This is just a little update to say well, that I feel like I need to find way more things to blog about. I haven't been blogging in a while, right? Well, mostly because I'm writing a post for BeachBody  so that will be up in a little while. Well, anyways I've been so busy with school and everything, so I haven't really though about my blog, but not to worry, I'll be up and blogging soon. I always have these little times when I just can't blog, but they always past and I EXPLODE with ideas on what to blog about. Just wait.

Well thank you for all the views people! I've had over 7000 unique visitors. That's okay, right? Well, even if it's not, I'm still proud of it. ^_^

Think I'm bragging? Well, I'm not. There are plenty of people with more visitors than me so...

╮(︶︿︶)╭

Smiley waffle 

Happy Shrooms 
SuperFast Jelly Fish 

No comments: