Sunday, May 6, 2012

Gyaru Inspiration: Nishino Kana

First off, I'm gonna leave a little note to the anonymous people that left their worthless comments on my Venus and Xiaorishu post. I DELETED them! You're wasting your time leaving those comments! TEAMSPRINGROLL in yo' face! 




┌∩┐(_)┌∩┐

Okay, back to what my post should be about. I found Nishino Kana through one of the lovely bloggers I follow, Emi. Nishino Kana is different from my other gyaru inspirations because she is a J-pop singer!I love Nishino Kana mostly because she's cute! But, I also love her because even though she's not really gyaru looking to most people, she still has a natural, sweet gyaru look to me. Enjoy this pic spam. 

I made the pictures BIG so you can save them and they will look good!



One thing that stands out to me about her is her lips and hair! \(*O*)/
PURE PERFECTION! 







Okay, I'll admit it. I posted way too many pictures! There was just so many! @_@










Isn't she just beautiful?! 







3 comments:

Steph said...

shes so pretty!

Laura-May said...

she so beautiful T-T

Yumi said...

Steph: right? ^_^

Laura May: yea ;O