Tuesday, April 17, 2012

People Like Stupid Stuff

Just a little note before we start: This goes out to everyone, including me. I'm no hypocrite, I'll admit to the stupid things I like. 


I've noticed, while sifting through stats on my blog today, that the stupidest, most meaningless posts on my blog have the most views while the posts that I put a lot into and take a whole lot of time to write have the least views. Why is this?

Because people like stupid things! 


This is mostly on the internet. People look up things on Google search that are pretty pointless and I've done it before, too. Like the search keywords on my blog, they are simply laughable. But I'm not complaining, they are pretty creative and that's probably the only way anyone will find my tiny blog. Some funny ones I've had on my blog are:

asian wannabe white


anime that came to life 


fat person cosplay

Some of these are simply unexplainable to why the heck they found my blog this way! How does my blog have anything to do with this? Am I the only one with this problem?

Now how about why people look up these things? You know why? It's because of our nature. People are naturally curious about other people. We want to know about the behaviours of other people. It's just natural. Nobody can help it. And you're not going to tell me that you've never searched or looked at something weird or stupid on the internet before. If you do, you're lying. The internet is the only place people can go to find out about people without that person knowing who you are. Most likely you don't know the people that you're searching and looking at on the internet, right?

The internet is basically made for that anyways! I mean why are the weird and stupid things that you're being weird by searching even there in the first place? Because people are curious about other people. If it's out there, people, go ahead and look at it. It's not you're fault they put their weird and stupid stuff on the internet for weird people to see.

So, I know if you are reading this post right now, you've probably entered some weird or stupid search keywords... just kidding! I think this post is pretty safe. I mean what are they going to enter to find it?

Meanwhile, here are some pictures of the top weird and stupid things people like:

Haha, I even typed weird little keywords into Google Images to find these pictures!

Stupid Celebrity Gossip

^This one made me laugh, haha^

 Stupid Memes 


Pretty Girls 

^I chose this one because of the link in the corner, how straight forward, eh?^

What do you think about this? 



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you're right! I actually think I look at more stupid, weird stuff than at serious stuff^^

How did you find the keywords people were using to find your blog? I also wanna find out :D

http://e2xli.blogspot.com

Yumi said...

Elli: It's okay, at least you can admit it! Almost nobody can!!! lol

The way you do it is you go to your blogger dashboard, click on your blog name, click on stats and press traffic sources and scroll down and you should see a section that says search keywords, the most popular ones will be at the top and they usually display how many times someone has searched that term to find your blog!

Unknown said...

Haha well that's why I love the internet! It's a nice break from the seriousness of life ♥

Yumi said...

Pan-pan: so true!!

Blogger said...

Submit your website or blog now for indexing in Google and 300+ search engines!

Over 200,000 websites indexed!

Submit RIGHT NOW with I Need Hits!!!