Thursday, April 12, 2012

Gyaru Makeup ギャルメイク 2012

I found some J-mag scans of Happynuts April 2012 and Popteen March 2012 and picked some pictures of makeup to make a lovely little pic spam of the new  gyaru makeup trends of this year. I've been blogging about gyaru more lately, so happy (≧.≦)" 







Sorry to interrupt, but I gotta say I'm loving the look of the 2012 gyaru makeup, it's natural but stunning, like makeup should be. I think I just might try this out. I wasn't that into the loads of makeup trend that was going on before. Now it's much more cleaner and fresher looking and much more natural.


Wink, wink. Cat eye! Get this look! 







Got anything to say about the gyaru makeup trends of 2012? Just say so. 

4 comments:

Steph said...

love these mag shots... I saved them all haha! thanks =)

Yumi said...

steph: you're welcome! ^_^

Tilde said...

Love it!! Much better than the heavy makeup it used to be :)

Unknown said...

I am getting more and more into gyaru Fashion. These are wonderful... it's to bad it doesn't seem like you blog anymore :(.
Hopeful you will return. I hope I am wrong.

Kiki Owens BeautySelffish.blgspot.com