Saturday, June 2, 2012

Maxim's 100 Sexiest Women 2012



Yes, I do follow celebrities sometimes. When I hear about some of the most sexiest women voted by Maxim, I know I have to steal some style from them. So, I wanna show you my favourites out of the 100 that were voted. I'll also show you their 2012 styles so you can steal from the celebs. ^_^ 


p.s. these are just the winners that I liked the most, there is no specific order of my liking only the rank they came in for Maxim 


Bar Refaeli 
She was #1! I really didn't know about her, but I like her look! Natural, casual, and down-to-earth, but feminine at the same time. 






















Mila Kunis 
I've always loved Mila and her style ever since her days in That 70's Show! She's really girly and sassy, it's cool. 


Megan Fox
I always though Megan was pretty BA. She's not girly, but I don't know, like dark and mysterious looking. 

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 
She didn't make the top ten, so old Maxim photo (Maxim only does articles on top ten and she was eleven). She made Maxim again! Yay! I've always loved Rosie's look, it's classy, girly, and really radiant. But, hey, have you noticed the celebrities are really dressing down that's... AWESOME!




No comments: