Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Makeup and Hair Evolution of 2012

My makeup and hair looks have changed so much over the year of 2012. I went from gyaru all the way to the 70's in less than one year. Amazing... 

 Right around the beginning of 2012 I became fascinated with the Japanese style of gyaru. I loved the eye makeup and the sweet and girly look and fair skin.
 In Winter, I went for the 50's inspired look, with gold and brown smoky eyes, rosy cheeks, and red lips. 
 Around late Winter and Spring I had an ultra-girly palette of pinks, purples, browns, and whites. I often did a cat eye and pink lips.
 In the beginning of Summer I had a very natural look. With no eyeliner or mascara, gold eyeshadow, bronzer, tinted moisturizer, and lipgloss. 

What I like to do now...
 I like the naturally pretty 70's inspired  look. I do that often, with rosy blush, and thick eyeliner. I also like the smoky, rocker, 60's makeup like this... 
 
Now for the hair... 
(no real pics, sorry, i just wanted to show you what I went for, most of the pictures i have, i have straight hair)

I used have straight/wavy hair with an uneven side part, I had no bangs or layers
Then I had peicey, curls, still with the same haircut


Then I had wavy hair with bangs

Then I had pushed back, wavy hair, with no bangs or layers

And now I have a messy shag, with long layers and bangs inspired by the 70's.

2 comments:

Janilyn Pinky said...

roar! they are all so pretty!
check out my blog and follow me if you want
i'll follow you...

http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com

Blog27999 said...

This way my partner Wesley Virgin's adventure begins in this SHOCKING and controversial video.

You see, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he found hidden, "mind control" tactics that the government and others used to get anything they want.

As it turns out, these are the exact same tactics lots of celebrities (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become rich and successful.

You've heard that you only use 10% of your brain.

That's really because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

Perhaps that thought has even taken place IN YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head around 7 years back, while riding a non-registered, garbage bucket of a car without a driver's license and with $3.20 in his pocket.

"I'm absolutely fed up with living check to check! When will I get my big break?"

You've been a part of those those questions, isn't it so?

Your own success story is going to start. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

Learn How To Become A MILLIONAIRE Fast